FJELLBORG ARCTIC LODGE PACKAGES
Our 2023/24 packages are available November 20 – April 20.
OUR 6 PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Private lodging in deluxe, multi-room Master Cabin at Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.
- Daily privately guided activities led by a wilderness guide from Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.
- All meals – with special dietary requirements catered to upon request.
- Private in-cabin dining upon request.
- Private sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Use of quality Arctic clothing from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven.
- Transfers to and from Kiruna Airport, with personal welcome upon arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We welcome children on all our Packages, but we recommend that participating children are at least 6 years old. Half price for children 12 years and under.
BOOKING TERMS & POLICIES
A reservation fee of 30% is to be paid to confirm booking. The balance (70%) is due 45 days prior to arrival.
For cancellations 45 days or more prior to arrival, we will refund 15% of the reservation fee.
Cancellations less than 45 days before arrival will not receive a refund.
We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect yourself and your investment in your vacation when the unexpected happens. We recommend travel insurance that includes Trip Cancellation and Delay plus Medical Coverage.
Clients are required to inform us of any health problems, allergies, and physical limitations ahead of time to allow our staff to prepare for your visit. Special dietary requests and needs must be notified in writing in advance of arrival.
Clients understand that our dog sledding adventures may involve terrain that is uneven and challenging, and that sometimes there will be no trails due to heavy snowfall.
By requesting a reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.