FJELLBORG ARCTIC LODGE PACKAGES
Our 2022/23 packages are available November 20 – April 20.
OUR 6 PACKAGES INCLUDE
- Private lodging in deluxe, multi-room Master Cabin at Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.
- Daily privately guided activities led by a wilderness guide from Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.
- All meals – with special dietary requirements catered to upon request.
- Private in-cabin dining upon request.
- Private sauna and outdoor hot tub.
- Use of quality Arctic clothing from Swedish outdoor brand Fjällräven.
- Transfers to and from Kiruna Airport, with personal welcome upon arrival.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
We welcome children on all our Packages, but we recommend that participating children are at least 6 years old.
BOOKING TERMS & POLICIES
30% deposit is due at the time of booking to confirm the reservation. The balance is due 30 days in advance of arrival. Availability is not guaranteed until the deposit is received.
We strongly recommend travel insurance to protect yourself and your investment in your vacation when the unexpected happens. We recommend travel insurance that includes Trip Cancellation and Delay plus Medical Coverage.
Clients are required to inform us of any health problems, allergies, and physical limitations ahead of time to allow our staff to prepare for your visit. Special dietary requests and needs must be notified in writing in advance of arrival.
Clients understand that our dog sledding adventures may involve terrain that is uneven and challenging, and that sometimes there will be no trails due to heavy snowfall.
By requesting a reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Fjellborg Arctic Lodge.